We can help you to reduce or avoid Capital Gains Tax or, in appropriate cases, to pay Capital Gains Tax at a lower rate than Income Tax.
Particular areas where we can help include:
- Tax efficient disposal of assets (including entrepreneurs relief for business assets) during lifetime
- Tax planning in relation to Capital Gains Tax in the future
- Principal private residence relief and second homes
- Use of trusts and trust creation
- Inter relationship with inheritance tax
- Post death arrangements
- Minimising tax by using exemptions and reliefs.
We can also help with self-assessment personal tax returns, including Capital Gains Tax computations and payment.
For further information please contact one of the team.