- Helen acts for all manner of clients ranging from Business Owners, Accountants, Solicitors, Barristers, Farming families, Surviving spouses and Investment Managers.
- Probate and estate administration
- Estate and trust administration, including life interest and discretionary trusts
- Inheritance tax agricultural and business property relief claims
- Post death tax planning and CGT mitigation
- Independent administration appointments for contentious estates
- Estates including multijurisdictional assets, farming and business estates.
Dealing with multiple death intestacy case for UK and non UK domiciilaries
Administering high net worth individuals estates with multi-jurisdictional assets
Working with overseas professionals on multi-jurisdictional probate cases including analysis and interpretation of difference taxation rules
Being a court appointed Administrator for contentious estates requiring neutral administrator to manage estates in conflict
Acting for estates transferred from other law firms which have involved complex agricultural and business property relief claims
Addressing post death tax strategies to save CGT on disposals (property and shares) and dealing with non-domiciled beneficiaries CGT reporting in the UK on property disposals
Undertaking estate administration work for overseas executors and beneficiaries
Acting as trustee on trusts including Will trusts and PI trusts
Holding executor appointments on estates
Types of client
All manner of clients ranging from Business Owners, Accountants, Solicitors, Barristers, Farming families, Surviving spouses and Investment Managers.
Achievements & other appointments
- Helen is listed as a Citywealth Leader for a second time
- Included in Citywealth’s Top 100 Private Client Lawyers 2021
- Panel appointed Independent Administrator
- Recommended lawyer in the legal 500 2023
- The Legal 500 has described Helen as “calm, focussed and very clear in what she says” and for having “a knowledgeable and friendly approach in dealing with emotional issues.”
Helen obtained her Law Degree from the Thames Valley University (London) and her Legal Practice Course at Guildford Law School. She was admitted as a Solicitor in 1998. Helen became an Equity Partner in 2016 and has been Head of Probate since 2011. Helen also sits on the management board and is on her second term.